- Dialog Systems, by Jurafsky and Martin
- Introduction to terminology and concepts in conversational systems.
- Conversational AI in 2020, by Srini Janarthanam
- Summary of the year’s developments
- User Story Mapping, by Jeff Patton
- Detailed explanation of how user stories work and a method of choosing what stories to do when.
- Inspired, by Marty Cagan
- Guide to the role of the product manager and to the process of discovering and implementing tech products
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
- A classic and a motivating read
- Product People Reading List, by Reghu Thanumalayan
- great reading list by Reghu Thanumalayan of Deutsche Telekom
Organization and Efficient Thinking
- Visual Thinking, by Willemien Brand
- Introduction to aspects of design thinking and scrum, as well as a great collection of icons and templates for your own use.
- Design Thinking, by Kerguenne, et al.
- Introduction to design thinking and collection of design thinking rituals
- Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, by Zed Shaw
- Well written introduction to Python with great exercises.
- I’m hoping to dive deeper into node.js with this book.
- C Programmieren von Anfang an, by Helmut Erlenkötter
- Guide to getting down the basics in C
- Flask Book, by Miguel Grinberg
- Step-by-step guide to the components of the Flask framework for web development in Python.
- In-depth summary of basic and advanced git functionality.
- How the Creators of Git Do Branching, Hackernoon
- Arduino Book, by Benjamin Kappel
- Guide to writing sketches for Arduino and introduction to electrical engineering principles.
- Writing a Thesis in Markdown
- I sometimes write in Latex, but came to the realization that in the end, it is a paper-dependent system. Who needs paper anyway?